Friday, January 18, 2013

All Black Everything



Blazer - JC Penny, Top - Christmas Gift from H&M, Belt - H&M, Pants - Bluenotes
Here is what I wore to work yesterday. You will soon start to notice that I love wearing BLACK. I think it looks so classy, edgy and chic. I wore the blazer the entire day but I wanted to show you what the top looked like because I am excited to wear it on its own in the summer. I will maybe play around with different bras next time I wear it. I realize you can slightly see mine through the material but that is the style these days, right? We went to see my cousin and her husband's new house last night. It is beautiful. I will do some posts with her sometime because she has amazing style. It was a blizzard here  last night. So much snow! But hopefully it won't last long. I'm ready for spring :)



No comments:

Post a Comment