Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Boscia Little Black Book


Photo credit: www.shoppingchannel.com

I am no expert on make-up but I have tried tons of skin care products so I thought I would share some reviews with you. I'll start out by saying that I have problem skin. I had very bad acne all throughout high school. The acne is a little better now but I have oily skin and large pores.

Thermal Black Cleanser: I love this cleanser. It warms up nicely as you work it into your skin. You only need to use a small amount and it foams up. All positives to say about this product. Nice light smell.

No Pores, No Shine T-Zone Treatment: I have notice a small different in my pore size. It is good to use as a primer before foundation.

Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel: Good for a very light moisturizer. Not good for dry skin or dry patches but excellent for oily skin. Nice light smell.

Luminizing Black Mask: This is an excellent mask. I use it once a week and I think it does a good job at purifying my face.


OVERALL: I would recommend this Little Black Book. It may seem a little pricy for the small bottles but a little goes a long way. The products have lasted me well.

Available at: http://www.sephora.com/little-black-book-P376056

No comments:

Post a Comment