Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Design Exchange: Christian Louboutin Exhibit


We went to the Design Exchange this weekend to see the Christian Louboutin exhibit. It was really cool. The design of the rooms were just AMAZING! It felt like you were walking into the set of Moulin Rouge. The had really unique and interesting ways of displaying the shoes. Can you believe the shoe in the last pic? It was wild. It really enjoyed walking around the exhibit and seeing the unique designs. Now if only I could afford to buy a pair of my own...someday lol!!!

Unfortunately the Christian Louboutin exhibit is now over but I would definitely recommend checking out the future exhibits at the Design Exchange. Like I said, I was really impressed with the set-up of the exhibit and it was a fun activity for the afternoon. Here is a link to the website http://www.dx.org.

Do you have a favourite from the pics?

Thanks for reading!

- Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment