Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Conference with the Governor General



As I mentioned last week, I went to a conference on the weekend where the former Governor General of Canada spoke (as pictured above). It was a really good presentation and it was neat to see her. I also had the chance to see some of my former professors and the president of Brock University. The former Governor General was dressed very classy. She was wearing a nice black pencil skirt and a hot pink blazer (as you can see from the picture). Also you can see the outfit I wore to the function. Most people were dressed in casual attire. Have a wonderful Wednesday! I'll be back with another post tomorrow.

Blouse: Forever 21 // Pants: Joe Fresh // Backpack: Urban Outfitters // Ballet Flats: Walmart

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment