Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fashion Week: Soia & Kyo and Caitlin Power

Sunny with MPP Jagmeet Singh
Caitlin Power
Photo Credit: George Pimentel
Caitlin Power
Photo Credit: George Pimentel
Caitlin Power
Photo Credit: George Pimentel
Soia & Kyo
Photo Credit: George Pimentel
Soia & Kyo
Photo Credit: George Pimentel
World MasterCard® Fashion Week was amazing!!! Seriously addicted to fashion shows now. These are some pics from the two shows I attended on Thursday. Soia & Kyo had chic feminine looks in soft colours...perfect for the spring! I love the more muted tones, especially grey so I really enjoyed seeing a lot of these looks. Caitlin Power had some 'powerful' looks for women. Her show seemed to have a tribal influence. It seriously took my breath away when the three models came out in the tribal dresses (see pic). We also got to meet Ontario MPP Jagmeet Singh after the Caitlin Power show. He has great style and was voted one of Toronto's most stylish people. I will show more pics and details of my outfit tomorrow.

P.S. We had a hard time figuring out the settings to use on my camera. Our pictures from the actual shows didn't turn out that well which is why I used some shots by 'George Pimentel'.

Thanks for reading!

- Jessie Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment