Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red Dress

Dress: Target // Vest: Forever 21 (available here) // Sandals: Aldo (similar here) // Bracelets: H&M // Sunglasses: H&M
I got my hair done (in case you didn't notice yesterday). It feels so good to be light blonde again. It just feels like ME!! I went to a new salon in Burlington and I absolutely loved it there. It is called Hair Xtacy. Everyone was so friendly and my hairdresser (Mike) did exactly what I asked. I wanted my hair to be a cool blonde (in tone lol) so he used a toner and I just love the colour now.

Anyways, this is another outfit I wore on Canada Day weekend. Sunny and I went to the Pride Parade in Toronto, which was a great event. It was quite busy so we didn't get to see much of the parade but it was fun to walk around and see all of the supporters. After that we went to the CHIN picnic/music festival. There was a performer by the name of Jazzy B we wanted to see. The show was awesome and we got to shake his hand.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

-Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment