Monday, July 29, 2013

Dr. Draw - Beaches Jazz Fest


Dr. Draw (one of my favourite musicians) was playing at the Beaches Jazz Festival. He is an electric violinist and his performance was incredible. His show is always high energy and his music is very unique. Definitely check him out if you ever get the chance. For my international readers, he not only does shows in Canada but internationally as well. Click here to see his website. His music is also available on iTunes. I was lucky to get a picture with him (as seen above). I ended up attending the event two nights so I will show you another outfit tomorrow. Have you ever been to the Beaches Jazz Fest (for those who live in the Toronto area)?

Here is a short video of Dr. Draw from that night. Sorry the sound quality is a bit off because we were right beside the speaker.

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment