Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boohoo Canada

Crop Tops: Found here // Onesie: Found here // Dungarees: Found here // Boots: Found here
I finally placed my first order on Boohoo Canada. I am so excited to get my purchases. I have been looking for a onesie for so long and I finally found this one at a really good price. I am also really looking forward to trying the dungarees (overalls). They are an emerging trend this summer and I think they look really cute. I will probably wear the crop tops underneath the dungarees and/or with high waisted shorts and skirts. The ankle boots I will wear now with summer dresses but I will also get a lot of use out of them in the fall and winter.

I let you know what I think of my purchases once I get them. And of course I will share outfit posts.

Have a Happy Thursday!

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment