Friday, August 30, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins

Tank: Urban Outfitters // Jean Shirt: Giant Tiger // Shorts: TAG

Happy Friday!

Just a quick outfit post today. This is an outfit I wore out to Frankie Tomatoes, an italian buffet   near Toronto. The food is soooo good. Definitely try it out if you get the chance. Of course I ate way to much!!!!

This tank is from Urban Outfitters and I love it. I bought it at the beginning of summer but I'm just getting around to wearing it now. In case you don't know, it is the Seven Deadly Sins in French!!

It is a long weekend in Canada this weekend. I don't have much planned but I am going to a Girl's Night In at Becca's (my cousin). I will try to take some outfit pics there. What do you have planned for the weekend?

Thanks for reading!

- Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment