Friday, August 16, 2013

Marilyn Monroe Buildings


Dress: Kohls // Vest: Forever 21 // Purse: Winners // Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Sandals: Ardene


Can you believe the weather we have been getting? It is so cold in Ontario (especially in the mornings and evenings). It feels like fall is here already. I love fall and everything but I still want some nice summer weather. Oh well, it is supposed to warm up this weekend, which is perfect timing because I will be enjoying some cottage life!

This is an outfit I wore to do some shopping and roam around downtown Toronto. These particular pictures were taken in downtown Mississauga. Aren't the buildings in the background amazing??? They are the Marilyn Monroe Condos and they have the best curves. What do you think?

As for my outfit, if you have been following my blog you have probably seen similar outfits to this one. It is one of my favorite looks this summer - a simple dress with a vest over top. I will probably wear it into fall too because it would look cute with nice ankle boots.

Thanks for reading!

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment